Tuesday, August 22, 2006

UK East Coast





Sunday my mate and I decided to head to the east cost, more precisely Skegness. The drive to and from was interesting, but once there was not really for my liking. More geared for kids and people stacked like sardines in caravan. Nice long beach but nothing like my favorite one in Sosua, the one between Sosua by the sea and Casa marina beach, reminded me more of something we have at home, the lake Erie beach.

Well its official now, Carol and I will meet at Heathrow airport on the 30th of September, fly out somewhere from Gatwick for a week the next day, she wants to keep it a surprise, comeback to Gatwick a week later, spend a few days somewhere, again a surprise then finally fly home on October 11th to Pearson International Airport, hop on Robert Q to Woodstock, then finally take the car home to Tillsonburg.

What an interesting 6 months, not sure if I would want to do that again without Carol, very tough being apart for that long, only seen her for a total of 13 days for the six month period, but sure was a nice experience.

No comments: